Strategic Partner Manager (Health)
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
We are looking for a strategic partner manager in Health and Well-Being to help with research and partnership work to inform future opportunities. You will work with some of the world’ s best health community leaders and health organizations, as well as our world class partnerships and product teams. A qualified candidate will have deep experience at the intersection of technology and healthcare and a curiosity for innovative social products and their potential for transforming communities. This position is located in the Menlo Park office.
- Manage key relationships with global partners set which includes public health influencers, health community leaders, and leading health organizations. This will involve logistical work as well as strategic guidance.
- Provide white-glove support for top tier partners for new product development, product pilots, experiments
- Collect and compile partners’ product feedback via mixed-methods in order to deliver strategic learnings to our teams
- Help identify, refine and prioritize opportunity areas for product and partnerships work
Skills & Requirements:
- Public health background (degree/concentration or 4-6 years of dedicated work experience in this sector)
- Experience launching health technology products
- High level of attention to detail balanced with flexibility in dynamic situations
- Track record of influencing behavior at a variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills and ability to generate strong relationships
- Desired: Technology product experience (degree/concentration or 4-6 years of dedicated work experience in a product management, product design or product research/marketing role)
Education: Bachelor' s degree required; graduate degree preferred