Supply Chain Analyst III
1180 Discovery Way Sunnyvale, CA 94089 US
Pay range is $39 - $46 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Supply Chain Analyst III
The main function of a Supply Chain Analyst is to define, build, manage and measure global asset management. A typical Supply Chain Analyst may be responsible for buying goods and services, and analtse performance of suppliers.
- Drive KPI to ensure fulfillment team meets/exceeds performance- On-time Ship/Delivery for B2C and B2B orders.
- Investigate and resolve all order related discrepancies, including root cause analysis and communication to help prevent future issues.
- Understand global fulfillment strategy to effectively drive and implement appropriate fulfillment models across all product lines, including product postponement, drop ship, direct distribution and other distribution alternatives.
- Actively participate in month end inventory reconciliation process.
- Oversee the global cycle count process ensure timely counts and variance resolution to meet quarterly targets.
- Manage fulfillment and distribution network.
- Effectively work cross-functionally with fulfillment partners, internal team and stakeholders.
- Ensure the timeliness and integrity of all inventory transactions.
- Continuously improve library of program templates, implementation, and requirement guides.
- Drive business system gaps with internal teams to implement new processes or systems.
- Identify program risks, problem-solve and implement solutions by coordinating work across partners and XFN teams.
- Experience in managing KPIs.
- Experience in performance improvement, process, re-engineering, cost reduction, supply chain improvement and scaling operations.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Analytical and tech proficient, adept at leveraging software tools such as warehouse management (WMS), enterprise resource planning (ERP), material requirement planning (MRP) systems, BI tools.
- Advance level command of Excel, Power Point and Asana.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics or Supply Chain
- 5-7 years of experience in a lead role in 3PL/4PL operations, logistics, or supply chain.