Support Specialist I
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Support Specialist I
Provide world class technical support for our Marketing Partners (FMPs). FMPs are best-in-class third party developers who build technology solutions on our Graph and Marketing APIs.
Responsibilities include: product troubleshooting, triage and escalation of product issues and bugs, project management, and analyzing partner support trends and feature requests. You will work closely with product and technical experts and will be required to continuously learn about our products and service. Candidates will need to be fast learners and able to manage multiple open projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Willingness to learn with the ability understand and articulate complicated and technical systems.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required in order to provide clear and thorough responses to top-tier partners in a timely matter.
- Ability to work across multiple internal teams and manage multiple projects at once.
- Passion for cutting-edge technology, customer service, and fast paced work environment.
- Experience with Facebook products and APIs a plus but not required.
B.A./B.S. degree or equivalent experience