Systems Engineer, Cloud Integration
888 Brannan Street San Francisco, CA 94103
Job Title: Systems Engineer, Cloud Integration - 5
This position is for building Social Media and Finance integrations; and supporting existing integrations . You' ll be responsible for end-to-end integrations between cloud based and on-premise systems using MuleSoft and/or appropriate technologies to sustain our continued growth. Candidates should have demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions which can scale to meet rapid organizational growth. Expect to be the system owner for a diverse catalog of mission critical systems.
- Architect and build Mulesoft Integrations, both real time and asynchronous
- Architect and maintain API endpoints for internal and partner cloud systems.
- Own a diverse catalog of systems and safeguard their data.
- Balance the engineering needs of multiple teams.
- 8-10+ years of industry experience
- 3+ years of MuleSoft architecture and full life cycle implementation experience from requirements gathering/analysis to Go-Live and Post production support.
- Expert in using REST and SOAP API' s
- Expert in Architecting and building Mulesoft Integrations and API' s
- Experience integrating a portfolio of SAAS applications
- Proficient in Java
- Knowledgeable of securing data; understands PGP, SSH, OAuth, HTTPS, SFTP
- Experience with messaging infrastructure, preferably AWS SQS and with Storage likeAWS S3.
- Experience with Relational databases, and good SQL knowledge.
- Experience using Anypoint Platform -- API Manager, Runtime Manager, Exchange etc.
- Experience with Github version control.
- Experience with Continuous Integration; Maven, Jenkins.
- MuleSoft developer certification is a big plus
- Integration Experience with: Jira, LDAP, Workday, Salesforce, Oracle Finance
- Knowledge of Finance Integrations is a plus.
- Experience in AWS System Operations
- Infrastructure deploy tools such as Chef and Terraform
- Linux systems, CentOS/Ubuntu experience preferred
Education: Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science