Talent Acquisition Specialist
200 W Madison St., Suite 970 Chicago, IL 60606
About Crystal Equation
Crystal Equation is a full-service recruitment firm committed to delivering highly specialized candidates to achieve custom solutions. Crystal Equation is best known for innovation, automation and engagement of high caliber candidates, resulting in successful delivery, within scope and budget. Crystal Equation is a diverse woman-owned and certified company and a top-tier vendor to many Global Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for quick-thinking, self-starters, who are ready to leap into an industry focused on building relationships and connecting candidates with opportunities to build their future. The ideal candidate(s) should be a strong conversationalist with attention to detail and have a strong desire to solve business challenges and bring innovative ideas to the company. Our company culture promotes problem solvers who have a natural ability to think outside of the box to fulfill our client(s) needs.
The successful candidate coming into this role will interact daily with the brightest minds in the industry for deliverable-based service contracts, contingent labor contractors and employee-based positions.
- Determine candidate requirements by studying job description and job qualifications. This is done through researching detailed requirements and proper intake calls with Hiring Managers.
- Determine candidate qualifications by facilitating thorough interviews with candidates; analyzing responses based on the individual specification of the requirements, performing reference checks to further determine if the candidate has the proper skills to perform well in the position, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Ability to navigate through unforeseen obstacles with candidates, clients, industry changes, etc.
- Ability to build relationships with candidates of various backgrounds, cultures, etc. Some of our customers/projects are in other countries, and Recruiters must have the ability to communicate properly with candidates around the world
- Maintain and communicate status updates with candidates and Account Managers on a regular basis
- Participate in scheduled training sessions with management to discuss company-wide methods of improvement
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’ s Degree is required
- Implement prior sales experience into a rewarding and constantly moving environment
- Ability to thrive in a small team with a common goal
- Desire to listen and implement training/ideas from team leaders.
- Must have excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess great attention to detail and willingness to document within our Applicant Tracking System/CRM – you will be responsible for maintaining thorough notes in our database.
- Must have the ability to work independently and self-driven