Teamcenter Support Engineer
Remote, CA 94025 US
Pay range is $61 - $66 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Teamcenter Support Engineer
This resource will work on new users onboarding to Teamcenter/NX, user support for Teamcenter and NX L2/L1 issues and creating documentation for various TC/NX needs.
- Act as first point of contact for problem resolution and resolve key systemic production issues.
- Support daily Teamcenter/NX user issues and coordinate with Team in resolving the issues.
- New users onboarding to Teamcenter and NX. Support end users in installing Teamcenter and NX.
- Support various user issues like TC client setup, connection issues, workflow issues, data and process lock issues, TC-NX integration issues, import/export issues.
- Support Data transfer (Part, BOM and files) issues with third party applications integrated with Teamcenter.
- Unit testing, system integration and UAT testing.
- Create Teamcenter user training material. Document FAQs for repetitive user issues.
- Document test cases for system integration testing and UAT.
- Work on TC-NX integration issues.
- 6 years direct experience with Teamcenter Configurations and supporting Teamcenter L1/L2/L3 issues. and Teamcenter configurations and customizations on both server and client sides using BMIDE, ITK, C++, JAVA and SOA.
- Expertise in latest active Workspace versions configurations.
- Teamcenter configuration expertise for BMIDE, TC-NX integrations, Active Workspace. Expertise in Workflows, Classification administration, project and Access Manager is must.
- Daily User and admin support of TC and NX issues.
- Documentation experience to create test case documents and User training manuals is must.
- Multi CAD admin and support experience is a plus.
- Support users in the APAC region as required.
- Knowledge on source control system like Github, Mercurial etc.
- Good analytical skills with expertise in overall Teamcenter product to solve Teamcenter end user issues.
- Should have strong teamwork skills and able to work in open team environment.
- Associate's degree in computer related field required. Bachelor's degree in computer science preferred.