Tech Brand Coordinator
888 Brannan Street San Francisco, CA 94103 US
Pay range is $30 - $35 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Tech Brand Coordinator
The Tech Brand team provides editorial oversight on all externally shared content on our platform and our team members. The program oversees our technical blog, external facing technical site, external speaking opportunities along with hosting our annual internal tech conference. The Tech Brand Project Manager will be responsible for administrative duties and operational tasks in support of the program. They will have the opportunity to contribute directly to a number of initiatives while gaining experience in program operations and event planning.
This role will execute program operations with support from the Head of Tech Brand. These responsibilities include:
- Supporting our blog editorial team by managing blog post reviews and attending a monthly team meeting
- Managing external opportunity review requests
- Keeping the internal and external program sites current
- Organization of program documentation
- Supporting logistics for external facing tech talks
The Operations Manager will also support the coordination of our annual internal technical conference through:
- Invitee and alias management
- Tracking RSVPs,
- Managing event micro-site
- Webinar setup
- Organizing attendee gifts
This role would benefit anyone looking to elevate their project management and event planning skills.
- Proficient with Google Suite
- Working knowledge of Asana and Jira collaboration tools
- 2+ years experience working in fast paced, dynamic environment
The role will utilize project management software (Jira and Asana), GSuite, Workday, and Concur. Success will be measured through weekly check-ins, along with colleague and event feedback.