Technical Program Manager IV
1 Facebook Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Technical Program Manager IV
Silicon IP Execution TPM:
- Serve as the primary point of accountability managing development of critical custom IPs with complex cross-functional dependencies across silicon, FW, power and perf teams.
- Develop IP intercept schedules, identify critical paths, resolve bottlenecks and drive on-time execution throughout the duration of programs.
- Ensure parallel development of FW/SW for relevant IP block(s).
- Ensure IP-related documentation is complete, current and available for staff and leadership review.
- Establish best practices and technology development processes in a quickly-changing and dynamic environment to ensure on-time delivery.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships across Silicon engineering and cross-functional product leadership, and effectively communicate program status to key stakeholders and management.
- Drive on-time design, development and delivery of pre-silicon development vehicles including FPGAs.
- Contribute to resource planning to ensure program success.
- Experience managing development of multiple complex IPs in parallel, each targeting one or more chips and landing concurrently.
- Proven experience in managing complex IP development from definition to silicon bring-up, including all stages: architecture, DD, DV, and post-Si debug
- Strong sense of urgency and ownership, and execution mind-set
- 5+ years of experience developing silicon for low-power consumer devices
- Deep familiarity with silicon design and development process
- Prefer experience in building pixel-processing IPs and sub-systems (GPU or CV IPs)
Top 3 non-negotiable must haves on a resume
- ASIC and or Silicon IP Development experience
- > 5 years of ASIC Program management experience
- Graphics Silicon development Experience
- BS in Engineering