Technical Project Manager II
9845 Willows Road Redmond, WA 98052 US
Pay range is $57 - $64 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Technical Project Manager II
The main function of a technical project manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming.
- Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
- Manage backup, security and user help system.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Provide users with technical support for computer problems.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Basic knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment and computer hardware and software.
- Basic knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Basic knowledge of computer software, such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- PMI or PMP certification preferred.
Top 3 Must Have Skills:
- Ability to work on a complex end-to-end software program with a large number of stakeholders
- Ability to drive software development processes, including risk escalation, dashboard creation, and team coordination
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements and being able to contribute to non-functional requirements such as usability, security, reliability, performance and scalability.
- Start up work or worked at fortune 500 companies
- Ability to identify bottlenecks in system design and proactively propose solutions to teams