Technical Project Manager IV
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Manage cross-functional software engineering programs focused on data infrastructure of Recruiting and HCM products
- Lead technical discussion with conviction, be a subject matter expert and have strategic influence.
- Communicate cross-functionally and manage collaboration across multiple engineering teams.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Interface with cross-functional stakeholders to gather requirements, and work with engineering teams to define, evaluate, and prioritize program scope and implementation plans.
- Identify key metrics/measures that will be used to evaluate success and validate the impact of the People Insights and Recruiting programs.
- Evangelize strategic direction, influence cross-functional teams and communicate status to stakeholder teams.
- Align cross-functional stakeholders on objectives and goals for a program, then gather and prioritize requirements.
- Maintain program status documentation and provide frequent program updates.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
· Collecting business and systems requirements from internal customers
· Make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams.
· Coordinate design/implementation efforts between internal teams
· Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
· Assisting the engineering managers with work breakdown and prioritization
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of software engineering, systems engineering or technical product/program management experience.