Technical Project Manager IV
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Manage cross-functional software engineering programs focused on enterprise security efforts
- Lead technical discussion with conviction, be a subject matter expert and have strategic influence.
- Communicate cross-functionally and manage collaboration across multiple engineering teams.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Interface with cross-functional stakeholders to gather requirements, and work with engineering teams to define, evaluate, and prioritize program scope and implementation plans.
- Identify key metrics/measures that will be used to evaluate success and validate the impact of the People Insights and Recruiting programs.
- Evangelize strategic direction, influence cross-functional teams and communicate status to stakeholder teams.
- Align cross-functional stakeholders on objectives and goals for a program, then gather and prioritize requirements.
- Maintain program status documentation and provide frequent program updates.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
background in managing large pieces of infrastructure (labs, networks, etc) – possibly through some big event, like a migration or an upgrade
- helpdesk/tech support/IT support background – Linux and Windows (short term we need Windows help)
- background in security testing (like, they’ ve actually run security tests before, possibly penetration testing “ pen testing”, or similar experience)
- background running or assisting with vulnerability management, specifically remediation (doing the legwork of chasing people down and helping them get patched – it’ s helpdesk-like sometimes)
- experience working XFN with teams well-outside their own on major projects, ideally security-related (can I get them working with Detection Infra?)
- Tableau or dashboarding/data presentation/SQL
- nice to have: PHP or other programming background
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of software engineering, systems engineering or technical product/program management experience.