Technical Project Manager IV
Remote, CA 94025 US
Pay range is $74 - $84 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Technical Project Manager IV
The main function of a technical project manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming.
- Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
- Manage backup, security and user help system.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Provide users with technical support for computer problems.
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, or participate in staffing decisions.
- Evaluate data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements.
- Develop and interpret organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
- Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Strong knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment and computer hardware and software.
- Strong knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- PMI or PMP certification preferred.
- Ability to interact with business stakeholders, facilitate discussions, document and summarize meeting outcomes and next steps
- Organization skills to track deliverables and follow up on action items
- Capability and desire to understand or learn the business process and system interactions
- Ability to document project deliverables based on information collected from stake holders
- Capability to learn company specific tools in order to conduct day to day project activities
- Previous project management experiences required
- Understanding of system implementation methodology (such as instance strategy, cutover / deployment approach) and SDLC (software development life cycle) required
- System implementation experiences are optional but preferred
- Finance / Accounting system knowledge and experience optional but preferred (ERP, Fixed Assets)