Technical Project Manager
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Engineering Project Coordinator II
The Engineering Project Coordinator will run, administer and organize all engineering project activities, aiming at the flawless execution of the project. Responsibilities include coordination of activities, resources, equipment and information to ensure that the engineering teams’ needs are met as the project evolves.
- Proficiency with project management tools to manage tasks, monitor and track project progress, and identify any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact for project resources and communicate with team members as needed.
- Manage onboarding of new team members, providing access and coordination of the use of engineering resources and project tools.
- Proactively assess the needs of the project and communicate with management and stakeholders.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Development of communication materials as needed.
- Create and maintain project documentation, plans and reports.