Technical Writer - 1
720 Olive Way Seattle, WA 98101
Job Title: Technical Writer - 1
You’ ll work closely with product content strategists, product specialists, and product managers across a wide range of products to create and maintain our Help Center content. You’ ll edit, proofread, format (using basic HTML), and publish article content following our style guidelines. You’ ll need to feel comfortable advocating for best practices around content standards, while still knowing when to be flexible.
- Collaborate with product content strategists, product specialists, product managers, and legal to write, edit, and proofread FAQ-style articles, maintaining consistent style guidelines
- Manage and prioritize incoming request queue (for new articles and updates)
- Format articles with HTML
- Publish articles using a content management system
- Audit existing articles for out-of-date information, typos, broken links, and consistency
- Help prep articles for content migration to a new content management system
Skills and Experience
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience writing support content for web/mobile products (preferred)
- Experience working with a content management system
- Experience prioritizing and managing a high volume of requests from various stakeholders
- Ability to code basic HTML (paragraphs, headings, links, inline styles)
- Experience working with JIRA (preferred)
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross- functional partners
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 3 years working as a content writer
- Bachelor' s degree preferred.
- Work background with focus on knowledge management preferred.