5660 New Northside Drive , 3rd Floor Atlanta, GA 30328 US
- Contribute to the design and development of company-wide web applications and libraries.
- Be able to lead an effort to design, architect and write new software components.
- Be able to independently handle project activities related to builds and deployments.
- Be able to create software tests, verify the functionality and quality of the software.
- Create design documentation for new software development and subsequent versions.
- Identify opportunities to improve and optimize applications.
- Work with business analysts or product management in understanding new requirements.
- Follow team guidelines for quality and consistency.
- Follow company software development processes and standards
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of Java & OOO programming
- Experience with iterative/test driven development, code refactoring and continuous integration
- Experience with client-side testing tools like Jest, Enzyme, etc.
- Experience with server-side web technologies such as Node.js, SpringBoot, Servlets
- Knowledge about browser quirks.
- Passionate about learning new technologies and adapting to complex and fast-moving environments
- CSS-in-JS (e.g. Emotion)/LESS/SASS
- RESTful design concepts, design by contract, and JSON-pure APIs
- Node.js (npm)
- SDLC Processes
This role offers work from home flexibility of up to 2 days per week.