UX Designer IV
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: UX Designer IV
- Improve the user' s experience of using a product, such as making it easier to use and more enjoyable.
- Work with developers, analysts, and other designers to determine changes and preferences in the market.
- Design and create wireframes for products, as well as develop and test prototypes, and actual end-users are often used to determine whether a product can be used as intended.
- Introduce modifications and more testing will be carried out until the product reaches its best form.
- Collaborate with other designers, clients, executives, engineers, and product managers to find solutions that improve user experience.
- Create prototypes and perform user testing to guide each iteration of the design.
- Present design concepts and deliverables that meet business and/or client requirements.
- 11-12 years of UX Design experience
- Experience in Sketch and Adobe Suite.
- User experience and user research (observational qualitative skills are positive to have)
- Strong past design work experience with full life-cycle case studies
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fully capable of working autonomously within the team guidelines
- Full case studies shown in candidate portfolios
- UX Designer work experience previously at SAP, Salesforce, Microsoft, and IBM
- High school diploma minimum as long as they have a strong portfolio.