UX Researcher II
1 Facebook Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: UX Researcher II
The right candidates will be excellent communicators, knowledgeable about UI design, passionate about social computing, comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization, excited to collaborate, and focused squarely on impacting the design of our site.
- Work closely with product teams to identify research topics
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- Experience with recruiting for technical roles preferred
- Patient, communicative, team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Experience managing research vendors, conducting usability studies, developing survey instruments and conducting basic analysis on survey data.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, or a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.) MA / PhD preferred.
- Experience in applied product research