UX Researcher III
1 Facebook Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: UX Researcher III
Come join a diverse and collaborative team of researchers who work directly with engineering and product design to make the best social platform for our two billion+ users. Our work ranges from formative to evaluative. For this position, we are looking for a strong quantitative researcher who can design and analyze evaluative survey measures. This position is based in our Menlo Park office. The right candidates will be excellent communicators, knowledgeable about UI design, passionate about social computing, comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization, excited to collaborate, and focused squarely on impacting the design of our platform.
- Work closely with product teams to identify research topics
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Conduct research using quantitative methods such as experimental design, survey evaluation, longitudinal analysis of behavioral and attitudinal data and more
- Work cross-functionally with data science, design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- Patient, communicative, team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to design and validate survey measures
- Ability to measure attitudes and perceptions of large populations and make recommendations accordingly
- Ability to handle complex quantitative analyses and convey them to a non-quant audience in compelling ways
- MA/MS degree in statistics, marketing or a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.) MA / PhD preferred.
- Experience in applied product research.