UX Researcher III
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
The right candidates will be excellent communicators, knowledgeable about UI/UX design, passionate about helping people connect with each other and the world, comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization, excited to collaborate, and focused squarely on impacting the design of our products.
- Work closely with cross-functional product teams to identify and prioritize research topics.
- Design research studies that address both user behavior and attitudes.
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs.
- Conduct research using a wide variety of methods as deemed appropriate for the problem at hand.
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing.
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways.
5 years of experience in the field, designing and executing applied product research.
Would Like to Have:
- Experience working with both hardware and software
BA/BS degree in marketing, or a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
MA / PhD preferred. Experience in applied product research.