UX Researcher III
Remote, MA 02142 US
Pay range is $57 - $62 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
UX Researcher III
As a UX researcher in the GenAI organization, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects at the intersection of AI and creativity. You will work closely with research colleagues, designers, PMs, and engineers to identify opportunities to improve products that people use everyday to visually express themselves in conversations with friends and family.
Research is essential to this organization’s success. Your findings will have a direct impact in ensuring that our products and features are meeting the needs of users.
- Collaborate closely with researchers, designers, PMs & engineers to identify, define and deliver meaningful products into the world
- Lead various research studies throughout all the phases of the product development cycle
- Contribute to product strategy, execution and go-to-market plan
- Manage research vendors to help augment the work of the research team
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong qualitative research skills with proven ability to identify what matters most to users
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Extensive experience with storytelling to get traction with various audience
- Extensive experience with autonomy and decision making to balance demands
- BA/BS in a human behavior related field, such as human-computer interaction, psychology, sociology, communication, information science, media studies, anthropology, or social psychology.