UX Researcher IV
311 Airport Blvd Burlingame, CA 94010 US
Pay range is $73 - $78 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
UX Researcher IV
At our company, we are inventing the future. We are looking for a motivated UX researcher with excellent communication and people skills. Strong candidates will demonstrate a rigorous approach to UX research methods, strong written communication/storytelling skills, and experience shipping consumer software and hardware. You will work with fellow UX researchers as well as multi-disciplinary hardware and software teams to push the boundaries of what is possible.
Our company's current and future device experiences. Ultimately, your expertise and ingenuity in research must do more than just contribute to knowledge – you must also be skilled at driving measurable positive impact on the product and user experience.
- Able to drive impact through a range of research approaches and tools, including internal and external literature review, qualitative methods (observation, contextual inquiry, interview), usability, dogfooding programs, telemetry and quantitative research.
- Able to design research programs as well as communicate insights and implications with stakeholders to drive impact.
- Able to independently execute research including project scoping, methods selection, data collection, data analysis, reporting/storytelling, share outs, and stakeholder influence.
- Able to work closely with other Product UX researchers as well as with partner teams (human factors, perceptual science, industrial design) to ensure research accounts for comprehensive needs and creates a holistic user experience.
- 2+ years of experience in product UX research
- Experience in one or more phases of the product lifecycle, from early generative research – to ship – to in-market UX research. Preference for mixed methods proficiency, although qualitative research expertise with survey design experience is acceptable
- Passion for consumer technology
- PhD in Cognitive/Experimental Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Anthropology, Human Factors, or a related field
- Experience shipping consumer hardware and wearable technologies
- Work experience related to voice control or LLM technology
- Strong skills in qualitative research, survey design, written communication