1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
For this position, we are looking for a range from qualitative specialists to methodological generalists, with broad skills in qualitative and design research methods and an understanding of quantitative concepts. The right candidates will be excellent communicators, knowledgeable about UI design, passionate about social computing, comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization, excited to collaborate, and focused squarely on impacting design.
- Work closely with product teams to identify research topics
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, and engineering
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
BA/BS degree a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.) MA / PhD preferred.
5+ years experience in applied product research
Command of a broad set of qualitative and user-centered design methods
Understanding of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistical concepts
Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
BA/BS degree in a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.) MA / PhD preferred.
5+ years experience in applied product research, working on apps and/or mobile websites