1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Research user experience features in computer software and other applications.
- Investigate ways to improve the end-user interaction with computer programs to increase satisfaction, brand loyalty, and overall use.
- Create reports based on market trends and user surveys, analyze the information and report observations to the user experience manager.
- Relay information and ideas to the user experience team and other designers to modify existing computer features and graphics.
- Develop innovative solutions for existing user experience issues, create effective strategies to implement user experience changes, perform task analysis, troubleshoot remote applications, and execute prototype testing.
- Work with other researchers and internal teams to form a cohesive user experience platform.
- Conduct focus groups and gather survey results for future versions of the product or service.
- Plan and coordinate field and crowdsourcing efforts. Interact with clients to determine requirements and set expectations.
- Analyze and report on user data to inform design and deployment.
- Create user scenarios and stories to coordinate with other teams.
- Design and lead user focus groups and data collection.
Need to have:
- Usability studies (qualitative heavy)
- Running concept validation (interviewing, focus groups, observational studies)
Nice to have:
- Quantitative experience
- Survery experience
Education: Bachelor' s Degree