UX Researcher V
311 Airport Blvd Burlingame, CA 94010 US
Pay range is $92 - $97 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
UX Researcher V
We are on the lookout for a design / UX researcher with expertise in qualitative or mixed methods. In this role, you’ll combine your deep knowledge of qualitative research with your proficiency in quantitative methods like surveys, enabling you to holistically evaluate and enhance our innovative AR/VR products.
- Collaborate closely with our product and research teams to evaluate prototypes for quality and utility through regular lab-based studies.
- Address the unique technical challenges presented by prototype hardware and software. Develop solutions to streamline data collection and address technical issues.
- Manage reporting of key usability and other metrics
- Develop research findings into product insights, driving feature improvements and maximising user impact.
What We’re Looking For:
- The right candidates will be strong communicators and relationship builders, deeply knowledgeable about digital design and design research, and passionate about AR/VR. You’ll be expected to work closely with your assignment manager to identify impactful projects and ruthlessly prioritise workload.
- Strong experience in digital design and design research.
- Passion for the AR/VR domain and an enthusiasm for the challenges it presents.
- Prior experience in guiding digital creative products through impactful research. Bonus if this experience is in the AR/VR space.
- Technical savvy with a keenness to learn and adapt.
- 3+ years of experience in research related to HCI, information systems, or a similar field.
- BA/BS degree in a human behavior-oriented field such as HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.
- Demonstrable experience with research for digital product innovation.
- Robust product sense coupled with an understanding of the application of research findings for product development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confidence in conducting semi-structured and structured interviews
- Proficiency in structuring and executing usability tests.
- High technical prowess.