UX Researcher V
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025 US
Pay range is $92 - $97 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
UX Researcher V
As a UX researcher on GenAI, you’ll have the opportunity to partner directly with a team building and launching brand new products. Research is paramount to this organization’s success - formative research is needed to identify the right latent needs or problems in the world to tackle with product solutions, iterative design research is needed to mold early product ideas into testable prototypes, and creative evaluative research is needed to improve and prepare those products for market.
- Collaborate closely with researchers, designers, PMs & engineers to identify, define and deliver meaningful products into the world
- Collaboratively and independently develop and execute research roadmaps
- Lead various research studies throughout all the phases of the product development cycle
- Contribute to product strategy, execution and go-to-market plan
- Manage research vendors to help augment the work of the research team
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Extensive experience with data and utilizing numbers to define and support hypotheses
- Extensive experience with storytelling to get traction with various audience
- Extensive experience with autonomy and decision making to balance demands
- Strong mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- BA/BS in a human behavior related field, such as human-computer interaction, psychology, sociology, communication, information science, media studies, computer science, or economics