VR Privacy and Integrity Content Designer
311 Airport Blvd Burlingame, CA 94010 US
Pay range is $54 - $66 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
VR Privacy and Integrity, Content Designer
About VR Privacy and Integrity
We support developers creating apps for our company by helping them understand and meet privacy and integrity requirements.
About the role on Privacy & Integrity
We need a Content Designer to drive work on the developer dashboard spanning a variety of complex privacy and integrity flows. This work will focus on streamlining and simplifying these experiences for developers so they are intuitive and easy to follow.
- Write short- and long-form UX web and other in-product copy, such as modals, overlays, tables, notifications, emails and educational copy.
- Drive and execute content design strategy to streamline complex flows, simplify concepts, identify terminology needs and refine information architecture.
- Work directly with a broad cross-functional team to meet project goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Participate in high-level product and UX design critique sessions and brainstorms.
- Partner with other content designers to support high-priority VR experiences.
- 5+ years experience
- Write high-quality, error-free content on quick deadlines.
- Collaborate with a large cross-functional team.
- Contribute to team/product documentation (examples: guidance, standards, templates, etc)
- Write content that is consistent with existing company content standards and brand style guidelines.