1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Web Developer
Through our growing family of apps and services, we' re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we' re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people here are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us -- and we' re just getting started.
The Developer Marketing team is looking for an experienced Front End Web Developer. This will be a fast-paced role collaborating with cross functional teams including engineers, designers, and marketing teams to launch content within our home-grown content management system. For this position, it is essential to have a strong technical background with extensive knowledge in HTML, CSS and developing within a content management system.
- 3-5 years experience and proficiency in web development languages, specifically HTML and CSS
- Advanced experience working within Content Management Systems Understanding of cross-browser compatibility and responsive design
- Good understanding of SEO principles Basic knowledge of image editing tools, to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments.
- Familiarity with tools such Sketch or Photoshop a plus
- Self directed with the ability to multi task on multiple projects, prioritizing and shifting accordingly in a fast-paced, always-on, startup environment
- Team oriented and ability to work effectively across all levels of management, teams, and disciplines
- Must be team player with solid communication skills, attention to detail, strong time management, and ability to creatively solve problems while working individually and across multiple teams.
- Experience with localization and internationalization
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and Sketch
- Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science, Web Design, Web Development, or related field, preferred.