Wireless System Test Engineer
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Job Title: Wireless System Test Engineer
- Wireless System Test Engineer to support development of wireless connectivity technology for AR/VR products to support the best user experience.
- End-to-end firmware test infrastructure development to support testing of wireless system protocol and performances.
- Review firmware, hardware and IP architectures to ensure testability evaluate integration risks.
- Develop software and related tools to automate testing of a large variety of interfaces, including PCIE, MIPI, USB, Wireless, etc.
- 5+ years of software and test experience with at least 1 year related to embedded systems.
- At least 1 year of experience in data acquisition systems and diagnostic equipment, such as oscilloscopes, bus analyzers, and power supplies.
- Excellent software design and programming skills and understanding of how embedded systems work, including common bus protocols, such as I2C, SPI, USB, and/or PCIE.
- 1 year of working in wireless technologies and good understanding of WiFi/BT and networking protocols to be able to debug effectively wireless connectivity system-level issues.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent